Wednesday 13 October 2010

Yiiiii Pastor Wilson Bugembe, Are sure Pastor Peter Ssematimba is Saved?

No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life that he may please him who has chosen him to be a soldier( 2 Timothy 2;4)


Pastor Wilson, Bugembe recently launched his ANI? Album. In his song ANI?(who can sit where God sits), Pastor Bugembe depicts the incredible mercy of God; a God who loves sinners and the reprobate. In this song, Pastor Bugembe categorically states that Paddy Bitama(a secular comedian) and Pastor Peter Sematimba are saved(born again). Pastor Bugembe amused me one time when he sang that Jesus was born on Christmas Day. Can you Imagine that born again pastors do not know that Christmas is just a roman catholic hoax.Pastor Bugembe has also participated in ecumenical music festivals with the likes of Fr.Musaala- the singing roman catholic priest.


Peter Sematimba is a proprietor of Super FM radio station. On his radio station, Beer is freely advertised, obscenities and vulgar language are freely used and secular entertainment events are advertised. Secular music is played 24 hours on Pastor Peter Sematimba’s station.


Who is Peter Sematimba?

http://www.sundayvision.co.ug/detail.php?mainNewsCategoryId=7&newsCategoryId=308&newsId=452794

Pastor Sematimba amused us one time when he kissed the ring of the roman catholic Cardinal. He also one time performed late Michael Jackson obscene cloche grabbing stroke.I was one time in taxi that had tuned Pastor Sematimba’s super fm. A Luganda devil conjuring song was airing on the Pastor’s Radio. The song is called Namalerere Akona enkonere….In this song the singer sings ……nkowola emisambwa…( I Invoke the devils). How can a born again pastor play a devil conjuring song on his station.


Pastor Peter Ssematimba Performs Michael Jackson Obscene Dance

http://www.yesumulungi.com/index.php/commentaries/375-buganda-crisis-ugandan-evangelicals-ssabalokole-and-the-future.html
http://www.yesumulungi.com/index.php/apostasy-watch/353-pastor-peter-ssematimba-performs-michael-jackson-obscene-dance.html

Pastor Peter Sematimba’s designer Jesus and Spiritual politics

http://watchmanafrica.blogspot.com/2009/03/pastor-peter-sematimabas-designer-jesus.html


SEE ARTICLES


Who is Peter Sematimba?

http://www.sundayvision.co.ug/detail.php?mainNewsCategoryId=7&newsCategoryId=308&newsId=452794

--Pastor Peter Sematimba is the proprietor of Super FM radio station. He told Elizabeth Namazzi why he’s not religious and his passion for good cars
QHow would you describe yourself?

AI’m a God-fearing, God-loving, Jesus-crazy man who loves his wife, children, family and friends. I’m loyal, ambitious and absolutely convinced that nothing is impossible for me ‘coz I got Jesus on my side. I’m a go-getter so I don’t just sit and wait for things. I love good things; wealth, health and I believe I deserve to have them. I respect but don’t fear people. People say I’m very smart and intelligent, I wonder what you think?

Q What were you like as a youth?

A Very inquisitive, playful and cheeky. I was constantly curious about what my ultimate purpose was. I used to dream about good things that I wanted to have. I was always curious about the opposite sex. That got me into a lot trouble with my younger aunts and older female cousins because they were always the targets of my experiments and research.

Q Why are there car models and magazines all over your office?

A Oh, I just love cars. I understand cars, I know cars. You will find car magazines in my bathrooms at work and home. We are talking about good cars here, not just everything that moves on four wheels. They are beautiful, sexy, exciting, inspiring, loyal and absolutely satisfying. They quickly become an extension of the owner. Oh my! They don’t complain, argue and they never say no, kinda like the perfect woman... just kidding.

Q Is your wife like a car?

A Well... let’s see... uhmm. Is she going to read this article? Actually she is a bit better. You see, I find her beautiful, sexy, exciting, inspiring, loyal and satisfying, but unlike cars she is a bit more independent. You see she can and does indeed sometimes say no. Fortunately sometimes her nos have come as great advice, especially when she is correcting or averting mistakes.

Q Are you religious?

A No I’m not. And I am glad that I am not. You see religion is all about man reaching out to God and vice versa. What I have is a personal relationship with God and God is not religious. That’s why a lot of (religious) people don’t understand me. I’m living my life to please Jesus and not necessarily people. It will not come as a surprise to me that I am and will probably continue to bewilder traditional religious parameters and ways.

Q Did you get saved to make money?

A No. I accepted Jesus Christ and the gift of salvation from God because I was looking for the most precious thing of all things and that is a personal relationship with God. Now some of the very definite fruits of this relationship are His forgiveness of all my sins and prosperity. Whilst most people think that prosperity is only money, it actually is an abundance of everything — peace, wisdom, love, favour and yes, money.

Q When was your turning point?

AIt happened in 1978. Although I was very young, I got a personal realisation that God loved me. I realised that He loved and cared for me as an individual. I went with that and started walking with him in my own way. In October 2003, I got a deeper revelation of what it meant to have personal relationship with God through my Lord Jesus Christ. I decided to become more intense and public about my relationship with Him. I decided to once and for all make God the undisputed priority of my life.

Q Do you regret hosting those Dr. Senga programmes?

A No I don’t, absolutely not. You see, sex is one of the most beautiful, enchanting and enjoyable things and experiences God has created. Now just as one needs to learn how to cook so as to enjoy cooking, one also needs to learn about sex in order to enjoy it. I wonder why people pretend and shy away from something they are all crazy about! Ooba kyikyi? I wonder why.
Ends
Published on: Sunday, 28th August, 2005


Pastor Bugembe launches Ani album


http://www.monitor.co.ug/LifeStyle/Entertainment/-/812796/1030036/-/3o6y23/-/index.html

By EDGAR R. BATTE

Posted Monday, October 11 2010 at 00:00
There is something about Pastor Wilson Bugembe and his music that defines certainty: his music is insightful, emotionally captivating and tells of an expressive preacher. For Pastor Wilson Bugembe coincidence favoured him as much of his music is a tale of his life story which was not any rosy.
His concert on Friday told a bit about the person and his music; it was an uplifting praise-worship that soothed the heart with rich language characterised by oratory woven songa and the biblical allusions that matched the precedence this musical preacher has set. He was launching his latest offering, Ani which is coincidentally less by a ‘k’ from the title of his previous Kani album.
Clad in a grey suit, a double coloured tie- of black and purple- Pastor Bugembe led his Light the World Church Mass Choir in live performance as the Big Five band plucked away and drummed, live. He did songs from his albums like Yellow, Wandibadde Muffu, Mukama Njagala Kumanya, Kani- all tracks, and more songs like Erinya Yesu, Bwalikujukira and Ekiroto among others.
Pastor Bugembe stood firm on his position to attack pastors like Pastor Augustine Yiga of Revival Christian Church in Kawaala who Bugembe criticises for preaching revenge in claiming to help believers redirect or send back evil spirits to whoever sent them. “It is important that we read the Bible and understand it, so I would urge you to check what kind of church you go to,” Pastor Bugembe preached in one of the songs.
That was before he ‘unmasked’ the joker in him, throwing jibes at the media which he likened to poultry farmers keen on feeding chicken anticipating the day they’ll be feasting on it. This was his allusion to how media treats celebrities.
The guest of honour, Monica Asiimwe of Halleluyah Property Agency, applauded Pastor Bugembe who he likened to Moses in the Bible; for being an inspiration where despite being a former street child has gone against odds to prove himself to the world. Jaberi Bidandi Ssali, Peoples’ Progressive Party (PPP) party president was one of the invited guests but sent a written apology.
“I would like to thank you all for coming. It drizzled earlier on in the day but you have not betrayed me. I couldn’t help thinking of what happened to my musical brother, Gen. Mega Dee a fortnight ago. May the good lord richly bless you,” Pastor Bugembe thanked fans, on bended knees.